Tyder is the pairing of Tori Vega and Ryder Daniels (T/ori and R/yder). They are together briefly in the episode Beggin' on Your Knees. It is unknown if they will ever interact again, as Ryder has only made one appearance on the show, with no hint that he would be back.
- When Robbie suggests that Tori might be off-key, Ryder defends her, saying "I thought you were perfect."
- Tori is very thrilled when Ryder compliments her, saying to Robbie that the pretty boy thinks she was perfect.
- Ryder asks Tori out.
- They have a date at Tori's house for over 46 minutes.
- Tori makes him sushi, which turns out to be too big to fit into his mouth, although Ryder doesn't seem to mind. He later says, "I like the spicy tuna balls."
- Tori feels bad about going through Ryder's texts and apologizes.
- Tori calls Ryder "Mr. Hard Muscles." and Ryder calls her "Miss Cheekbones."
- Tori agrees to work with Ryder for their project, although earlier she had expressed that she wanted to do a solo.
- Ryder sings with Tori.
- Tori thinks Ryder kissing her is a big deal; she stops him before he does it, saying "Whoa, are you going to kiss me?"
- Tori and Ryder kiss.
- Tori bites Ryder's lip while kissing him.
- Tori is upset when she finds out that Ryder only dates girls to get a good grade.
- Tori sings a song about Ryder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.